PLC & VFD: Sales-Installation-Repair
PLC & VFD: Sales-Installation-Repair
PLC-ANALYZER pro 5
Intel® Pentium® Processor
128 MB RAM
Graphic adaptor 800 x 600 pixel
Diagnostic For Process Automation & PLC Control Technology:
PLC Logic analysis in no time!
Allen - Bradley - Bosch - GE - Fanuc - Modicon - Omron - Schneider - Siemens
PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 is a software system for
logic analysis and acquisition of recorded data on PLC controlled facilities.
Acquisition, representation, and evaluation of PLC signals such as inputs,
outputs, flags, data words, etc. is now very easy. Online display makes
possible observation of the signal waveform in real time. In addition
to long term recording, trigger conditions can be specified for the acquisition
of particular events. This allows rarely occurring sporadic errors to
be recorded for later analysis. In contrast to traditional logic analyzers.
PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 has the decisive advantage of recording process data through standardized PLC interfaces (e.g. Modbus), or by an automation network (Modbus Plus or Industrial Ethernet). A computer that is connected for the purpose of programming the PLC can be used for recording process data without any hardware modifications. The tiresome process of hooking up monitoring cables is now a thing of the past. Cycle-precise recording is attractive because of the complete acquisition of measured values in each PLC cycle.
By using the measurement interface AD_USB-Box® external voltage and current signals, which are not available in the PLC, can also be recorded. Project files make it possible to automate frequently recurring acquisition sessions for various facilities. Together with the terraLink remote maintenance system, data can be acquired at every PLC directly from PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 over the public telephone network. For integration in a switchgear case AUTEM offers the BLACKBOX ultra-compact Mini-PC for long-term PLC process data recording.
PLC ANALYZER pro 5 is an indispensable tool for PLC software development, construction, installation, technical service and training. AUTEM offers an inexpensive licensing model with primary and additional licenses for one or more than one workstation.
· Data acquisition through the programming unit interface of the PLC, or through the automation network.
· Acquisition of input, output, flag, counter, timer, data word, data block, etc.
· Signal display in bit, byte, word and double-word formats.
· Creating of pseudo signals.
· Adding of additional addresses or trigger conditions while
· Simultaneous acquisition on several PLC systems.
· Software solution, no additional hardware necessary.
· Modification of PLC program not necessary
· Cycle precise acquisition for SIMATIC-PLCs.
· Storage of the signal waveform on hard disk.
· Trigger-controlled signal file creation or long-term recording.
· Time controlled signal recording.
· Online signal display.
· Comfortable definition of triggers by Drag & Drop.
· Substantial trigger features with AND/OR logic and cascading.
· Pretrigger and Post trigger time can be set by user.
· Start and Stop trigger.
· Trigger on binary values and register values.
· Automatic alarm in case of trigger event (E-mail, sms or acoustic
· Comparison of signals
· Search for trigger, edge, bit pattern, time and notices parallel in more than one signal file.
· Measuring of periods of time and measuring of bits.
· Relative and absolute data time.
· Flexible register scaling and conversion to physical units.
· Use of symbolic address names and commentaries of the PLC programming software.
· Project files for pre-configuring and automating data acquisition runs.
· Print/storage of complete project settings for documentation or test
sequence and measurements.
· S7-PLCSIM supporting
· Printing of signal files
· Export from signal files as image format, text or HTML file.
· Import of measured values in text format.
· AD-USB-Box®: Recording of external voltages and current signals possible, connection via USB-port.
· BLACKBOX: ultra compact Mini-PC for installation in a switch gear cabinet, long-term recording of measured values over several years.